· 1 large plastic school box to hold all of their school supplies. The large plastic shoe box kind is the best. If your child's shoes fit in it, it is big enough. They are only about a dollar at WalMart.
· 2 pocket folders (with horizontal flaps)
· 1 pair of indoor, non-marking shoes (They will leave these at school.)
· 2 rolls of paper towel
· 1 container of disinfectant wipes
PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE COMPOSITION NOTEBOOKS. We will do that at school.
If you have any questions, please contact me at Kleitz25@gmail.com.
Grades 1-2 School Supply List
School Supply List - 2020-2021
Mrs. Judy Domke - Grades 1-2
· NIV Bible
· Christian Worship: A Lutheran Hymnal The Bible and Hymnal can be bought at registration. A Bible from home is fine, but please make sure it is a NIV (New International Version) translation.
· 3 pocket folders – the ones with horizontal flaps work best If students have a “Friday” & “Stuff” folder from a previous year and want to use it/them again, it’s fine with me!
· 2 composition notebooks, wide lined (100 sheets, 200 pages) These are NOT spiral notebooks.
· 1 large school box for markers, pencils, colored pencils and stuff. The large plastic shoebox kind is ideal.
· watercolor markers (wide or narrow tip, or both, if you like) and colored pencils. You may want to buy a couple packs of markers when they are on sale since many are lost or dried up/used up by Christmas.
· 6 glue sticks and one bottle liquid glue
· at least 6 sharp pencils
· 1 large eraser – pencil erasers are fine, too
· 1 roll paper towels ï‚· 2 boxes facial tissues
· backpack or duffle bag - Please make sure it is a big one.
· indoor, non-marking sneakers – Students will need them every day for inside recess, gym class, etc. Please don’t send sandals or flip flops, they are not allowed. Thank you for making sure your child wears socks each day. Fancy shoes may be worn in class, but sneakers are a must for both inside and outside recess. Please only send tie shoes if your child can tie!
These items certainly don’t have to be brand new. If you have stuff left over from last year that’s fine with me.
Please label your pencils, markers, colored pencils, scissors, etc. Sometimes people like to use address labels to mark items. You will not need to label the composition books or the folders because we will make labels for them on the first day.
You probably noticed no ruler on the list. I have some new ones made especially for little kids, so we’re all set!
If you have any questions, please call me! 488-6517
Grades 3-5 School Supply List
School Supply List – 2020-2021
Mrs. Judy Domke - Grades 3-5
Christian Worship: A Lutheran Hymnal The Bible and Hymnal can be bought at registration. A Bible from home is fine, but please make sure it is a NIV (New International Version) translation.
3 pocket folders (If the ones from last year are in good shape, great!)
2 composition books (100 sheets/200 pages)
at least 6 sharp pencils – mechanical pencils are ok, too
a big eraser – pencil erasers, too, if you like
one bottle liquid glue
indoor, non-marking sneakers (only send tie shoes if your child can tie)
2 boxes facial tissues
1 rolls paper towels
1 large school box for all your markers and pencils and stuff
*You don’t need to bring rulers or protractors. I have plenty.
*If you have any questions, please call me! 488-6517
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."~ Matthew 19:14